Microsoft Windows has not yet released their new Windows 8 Operating System but they do have released a consumer preview for those who want to experience the new look and feel of Windows 8, though, this new consumer preview is yet to be finalize and so can encounter some hiccups and bugs. It is recommended that download windows 8 consumer preview only if you are experienced PC user else you might face many bugs and errors, cause you lose some important files.
Microsoft itself has confessed that:
Windows 8 Consumer Preview is stable and has been thoroughly tested, but it’s not the finished product. Your PC could crash and you could lose important files. You should back up your data and you shouldn’t test Windows 8 Consumer Preview on your primary home or business PC.
Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview
I hope you have read what consequences you might face (or read the FAQ) for which there is no online technical support; if you are not an experienced PC user, but still there are millions who want to test it on their previous operating system.
Not just the bugs and error you will get when you download windows 8 consumer preview but you will enhanced your experience with some very new technology Microsoft has brought for you with it’s all new Windows 8 operating system. Some of the features listed below:
- Move easily between PCs, courtesy of the cloud
- Type and click, or swipe and tap
- Charms let you work faster
- Search, searching now goes even deeper
- Share, The Share charm makes it incredibly easy
- Switching apps and snapping
- Get apps from the Windows Store
- Internet Explorer is new, too
- Windows Defender in Windows 8 Keep your PC more secure
- The Desktop is still around, and it still runs all of your apps
Remember: Windows 8 Consumer Preview is prerelease software that may be substantially modified before it’s commercially released. If you decide to go back to your previous operating system, you’ll need to reinstall it from the recovery.
It works great on the same hardware that powers your previous operating system Windows 7:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multi touch
- To access Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768