Facebook messenger for windows phone is available for its user from today you can now directly download it from store to experience it on your windows phone right away. It will be great experience for those who love spending time on Facebook chat with their friends or loving one as this app has some feature you won’t get in by opening Facebook through official apps or Internet Explorer.
What makes it different from built-in messenger under their official apps or using through Internet Explorer is; I would say the looks, this Facebook messenger they have launched for windows phone comes with gorgeous look that can’t be explained through words you need to experience it on your own. Other than that, Facebook messenger will give you stickers, images and features like:
- – Get to all your messages without having to open Facebook.
- – Bring your conversations to life with stickers and send photos privately.
- – Have group conversations and make plans on the go.
- – Share your location so people know when you’re nearby.
- – Know when people have seen your messages.
- – See who’s using Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- – Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- – Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- – Never lose your conversation history or contacts.
To get a better experience of it it is adviced to turn off Facebook chat within the built-in Windows Phone messaging for duplicate notifications. Go to Messaging > settings and then turn off Facebook chat. Also do it on official app of Facebook. Go to setting icon on left of the app>settings>notifications>uncheck message, to have a great experience.
Download it from windows store now and, let us know your experience in comments!