It was May 31, when I finally bought a domain for RealTimeTricks and shifted my blog to WordPress. It was tough; it took thousands of minutes to settle down the whole blog into WordPress but when everything was almost over, I was wondering how to redirect my blogger’s blog traffic to my new wordpress blog.
I asked few successful bloggers on social networking sites to teach me how to do so, but this wasn’t help. Finally, I thought to do by myself. I started Google to find my needs and here I tell you how I did.
If you recently have moved to wordpress and done with all importing stuff but unable to import traffic of your previous BlogSpot blog. Try to follow these steps. 34JWEU93R24P
How To Redirect Blogspot Traffic To WordPress?
Go to – Blogger To WordPress Redirection
1. Install the above plug-in in your wordpress blog. After installation and activation of the plug-in. Go to ‘Tool’ you will find a new menu name Blogger To WordPress Redirection, click on the menu.
2. Now you’re on the plug-in page, click the Start Configuration button to generate code of your previous BlogSpot blog, your previous blog name will display automatically.
3. Click on the Get Code button to generate the redirection code.
4. Once it appears on the screen, open a new tab for your BlogSpot blog. Now go to your blogger account and select ‘classic template’ for your BlogSpot blog. Dashboard>Design>Edit HTML, you will find the classic template link at the bottom of the page.
5. Copy the code you generated before (step-3) and past it here, hit ‘Save Template’. You are done! You can test by clicking any of the BlogSpot link from your blog. It will automatically redirect your new wordpress blog.