Comodo Virtual Private Network is a very easy software to use. It has been designed in such a manner as to bring out the same features found in other instant messaging software such as Yahoo Messenger and Skype. Using the interface of Comodo VPN is quite simple and for people who have gotten used to using IM software over the internet, using Comodo VPN should be a walk in the park.
To use Comodo VPN, One Should Use The Following Steps
- Download the EasyVPN software from several websites which can be gotten through the use of search engines. Some of the websites that one can use to download this software include easy-vpn.comodo and download.cnet.com.
- Once the software has been downloaded, one can then install it on the PC. This can be done through using the run button to install the software.
- Once the software has been launched, one can then register with Comodo VPN and follow the activation link through a message sent on ones email to make the account active.
- Once the account has been activated, one is almost done and the only thing to do is to log into the account to start using the service. Once logged in, an IM window such as that of Gtalk or Skype comes up.
- Once the IM-like window comes up, create a new network by clicking on the networks place and come up with your own username and password. Once this is done, your network is already active and ready to run.
- In order to grow your network, it is necessary to invite friends to your network or have friends invite you to their networks. For friends to invite you, they must also have Comodo VPN installed in their computers as the software can only be used by people with it commonly.
Verification as to whether one is connected can be done by clicking on the Networks tab. When this is done, one can see their friends PCs and vice versa and this way, one knows that a connection was established.
Author – Sathishkumar is a Blogger and Internet Marketer from India. He now works for Pixloo, a free
Virtual Tour services company.