If you have moved to Google+ (if not, then get your invitation for free) and wanted your photo’s of Facebook to be on Google+ with a single click, you must read this out.
With the launch of Google+ many new addons, extensions, tools have developed for us to experiment over Google+. Today I’m going to review one tool name – Primadesk. I have experimented over myself and found this tool useful. One can easily transfer all their photos from Facebook to their new Google+ profile.
Just follow these steps to start transferring your photos. Remember, Google+ uses Picasa for photo management and all the albums in Picasa will show up in Google+.
Steps to Transfer Photos from Facebook to Google+
- First go and sign up for this tool.
- Once you are done with registration you will be on the page to add accounts. To add accounts, click on Facebook icon, give a name to the account and select next. On the next page, you can enter the details of Facebook account or simply authorize your login information through Facebook.
- To add Google Picasa account, select Google Picasa icon and follow the same process. Here you can add your Facebook and Picasa accounts (remember the note I have written above).
- Once you have added both your account you will now have to create album under Picasa. To Create Album give the name and privacy setting for the album and hit Create button.
- Now click on Facebook, and select the photos you want to transfer by clicking over the Select All button located in the tool bar. Now with your photos selected click the Copy button.
- Then select the Picasa album you have just created and click on the Paste button to transfer your photos to your Picasa account. Note: Google+ uses Picasa for photo management so all the albums in Picasa will show up in Google+.
Hope you have enjoyed the tips on Google+. Please do share your thoughts in comment. Comments are welcome! Please do share this article if it may have helped you in any way! Also Like – Facebook & Follow us – Twitter to get connected.