You have heard about Google is changing Gmail’s design?
You better have heard in social networking sites (I too have heard from facebook). Few months ago Gmail had offered two new themes to their users to get a complete new look of their Gmail Account also they had changed their old sign-in page into a new sign-in page. But today Gmail have changed its’ design (the inner look) and from now you will find Gmail New Look.
This new look update by Gmail will automatically get upgraded the new look soon but if you don’t want to wait and need to implement its’ new look you can switch to it today by logging into Gmail and clicking on to the Switch to the new look.
This review contains:
- About Gmail’s New Look, what new you will find in it.
- How to activate Gmail’s new look
- How to Deactivate Gmail’s new look
About Gmail’s New Look:
- 1 – Cleaner and more modern – They have improved conversations, customization and have updated themes, Gmail is now cleaner and modern.
- 2 – New themes – You can find complete new themes collection in Gmail to customize the look of Gmail.
- 3 – Improved conversation view – They have redesigned the content of your messages to the forefront and have added your profile pictures which is making the conversation more beautiful.
- 4 – Customization in new ways – By using Comfortable, Cozy and Compact you can choose how many messages you want in your screen at a time.
- 5 – More control – you can control the size of your chat window, drag and make it to your comfort.
- 6 – Search and filters made simple – This term is made on your satisfaction, you can now easily find what you are looking for also you can create filter directly from same place.
- 7 – Switch to Contacts and Tasks– easily you can swap in between contact and task.
- 8 – A new toolbar– They have made changes in the tool bar now it shows you the button you need when you really need them.
How to activate Gmail’s new look:
1 – Login to your Gmail account and click on Switch to the new look, you can find at the bottom of your Gmail account.
2 – One window will pop up with a screenshot of Gmail’s New Look and two buttons Switch to the new look and Continue to the old look, you should press Switch to the new look to get Gmail’s new Look.
3 – Again a pop up will come with a Video and a button Continue to the new look, press it. Your Gmail will load to give you the new look.
How to Deactivate Gmail’s new look:
1 – Just above the Emails you will find the new toolbar with a gear icon, press it, and chose Revert to the old look temporarily.
2 – One window will pop-up with two buttons on it, Revert to the old look temporarily and stick with the new look, you should press the first one.
3 – Your Gmail will load to give back the old look but for temporarily.
Personally I liked the new look of Gmail but as everyone has their own point of view to express I have asked a Question of facebook – Do you like Gmail’s new look? And many have answered – Yes! Let me know what you think, please express your views on comments.