Tweeting your post on twitter is the best way to generate loyal readers to your blog, this not only gives you readers but also tend them to become your follower on twitter. Now when just a tweet makes this much to you then how much a single retweet will going to make? And what with hundreds retweet? No doubt Retweets gives free traffic to sites but how to get more Retweets? What is the best way to get more Retweets?
Here I’ll tell you about a club – Social Media Club or SocialMedClub designed and run by Daniel Scocco (No further introduction required for this personality) that works on a website. The system of this club is pretty simple, members retweet others content to generate points (1 retweet = 1 point) in order to gain 10 points to be eligible to post their tweet so that others retweet it and cycle goes on.
This makes the system pretty fair, because members who didn’t share the content of other members wouldn’t earn points and wouldn’t be able to post their requests. So to earn points members has to retweet others content.
Here I Tell You How Social Med Club Works
- Inside the Members area you’ll find a Message Board with tweets posted on the board to get retweet by other members.
- Every time when you retweet those tweets you’ll earn 1 point.
- When your point counts 10 you will be able to spend those points by adding your own Content/page to the Message Board, so that other members can share it for you. And the cycle goes on.
Link to – Social Med Club
This way you will generate traffic to your blogs as members will share your tweets with their followers and the chances of getting more Retweets by their followers will increase. Also you will get loyal followers on twitter. Before you start please ensure that have read the rules:
Rules of The Club
- The system is simple: you retweet to earn points, and once you reach enough points you can submit your own tweet for others to share. This ensures participation will be fair for all members.
- The number of points required to post a request will increase over time, as the club gets bigger.
- Only submit requests for quality content in English. The rule of thumb is the following: would other people naturally want to retweet? If the answer is “Yes”, then go ahead and submit. If the answer is “No” or “Not sure”, then don’t submit.
- Tweets regarding selling a product or promoting affiliate links and affiliate offers are not allowed. The rule of thumb here is the following: if the tweet has a commercial orientation you should not submit it to the club.
Personal Review: Yesterday while reading DailyBlogTips I got to know about this club and since then I started using this board to publish my tweets. Believe me the number of tweets I got in just couple of hours time since joining the board has really amazed me and that tend me write this post so that others too can gain from it.